AFTER SCHOOL CLUB CARE
School runs After School Care for children from Reception to Year 6, 3.00pm to 4.30pm.
FEES FOR AFTER SCHOOL CARE ARE:-
- £2.50 per night if pupil booked in before session and before or on collection.
- £10.00 a week for up to 5 nights in anyone week if paid beforehand.
- £3.00 per night if child not booked in before 12.30pm on day of session or has to be placed in ASC because he/she not been picked up by 3.10pm. This is because school arranges staffing for ASC beforehand based on numbers book in and so if more children turn up then there may not be enough staff to supervise them adequately. If payment has not been made that day an invoice with the additional charges will be generated within a week to notify the parent/carer of the outstanding fees and immediate payment will be required.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
- Reception & Year 1 Cheerleading Club – 3.00pm till 4.00pm
- Years 1 & 2 Football Club – 3.00pm till 4.00pm
- Years 3 & 4 Football Club – 3.00pm till 4.00pm
- Years 5 & 6 Football Club – 3.00pm till 4.00pm
- Years 2 & 3 Cheerleading Club – 3.00pm till 4.00pm
- Year 3 & 4 Gym Club – 3.00pm till 4.00pm